Gaston Doumergue, French statesman
Pierre-Paul-Henri-Gaston Doumergue (August 11, 1863 at Aigues-Vives, France-June 18, 1937 at Aigues-Vives, France) was a French politician of the Third Republic.
Beginning as a Radical, Doumergue became conservative in his old age. He served as Prime Minister from December 9, 1913 to June 2, 1914, President from June 13, 1924 to June 13, 1931, and again as Prime Minister in a conservative national unity government in February 9 - November 8, 1934.
- Gaston Doumergue - President of the Council and Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Joseph Noullens - Minister of War
- René Renoult - Minister of the Interior
- Joseph Caillaux - Minister of Finance
- Albert Métin - Minister of Labour and Social Security Provisions
- Jean-Baptiste Bienvenu-Martin - Minister of Justice
- Ernest Monis - Minister of Marine
- René Viviani - Minister of Public Instruction and Fine Arts
- Maurice Raynaud - Minister of Agriculture
- Albert Lebrun - Minister of Colonies
- Fernand David - Minister of Public Works
- Louis Malvy - Minister of Commerce, Industry, Posts, and Telegraphs
- 17 March 1914 - René Renoult succeeds Caillaux as Finance Minister. Louis Malvy succeeds Renoult as Minister of the Interior. Raoul Péret succeeds Malvy as Minister of Commerce, Industry, Posts, and Telegraphs.
- 20 March 1914 - Armand Gauthier de l'Aude succeeds Monis as Minister of Marine.
- Gaston Doumergue - President of the Council
- Louis Barthou - Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Philippe Pétain - Minister of War
- Albert Sarraut - Minister of the Interior
- Louis Germain-Martin - Minister of Finance
- Adrien Marquet - Minister of Labour
- Henri Chéron - Minister of Justice
- François Piétri - Minister of Military Marine
- William Bertrand - Minister of Merchant Marine
- Victor Denain - Minister of Air
- Aimé Berthod - Minister of National Education
- Georges Rivollet - Minister of Pensions
- Henri Queuille - Minister of Agriculture
- Pierre Laval - Minister of Colonies
- Pierre Étienne Flandin - Minister of Public Works
- Louis Marin - Minister of Public Health and Physical Education
- André Mallarmé - Minister of Posts, Telegraphs, and Telephones
- Lucien Lamoureux - Minister of Commerce and Industry
- Édouard Herriot - Minister of State
- André Tardieu - Minister of State
- 13 October 1934 - Pierre Laval succeeds Barthou (assassinated 9 October) as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Paul Marchandeau succeeds Sarraut as Minister of the Interior. Louis Rollin succeeds Laval as Minister of Colonies.
- 15 October 1934 - Henri Lémery succeeds Chéron as Minister of Finance.
This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html
You may copy and modify it as long as the entire work (including additions) remains under this license.
You must provide a link to http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html
To view or edit this article at Wikipedia go to http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaston_Doumergue
Entertainment Network. A Cyprus
Roussos Music Entertainment Company. All Rights Reserved.
are licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. You may copy and
modify it as long as the entire work (including additions) remains under
this license. You must provide a link to http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html.
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
All trademarks and service marks including Napster,
MP3 Player, iRock,
MP3 Player, iRiver,
MP3 Players + iTunes,
Musical Instrument Equipment Store, BMG
Music Service, Columbia
House DVD Club, eBay,
Musical Instruments, Billboard,
Yahoo Search Marketing, MusicMatch,
Music Plus, Billboard
Stone Magazine, Walmart
and Noble book store, CDUniverse,
are property of their respective owners. Music.us has no affiliation with
but offers alternative services. Disclaimer: Uploading or downloading
of copyrighted works without permission or authorization of copyright
holders may be illegal and subject to civil or criminal liability and
penalties. Please buy
music and refrain from any illegal downloading activity. User
submitted free content, including Wikipedia encyclopedia or modification
thereof by end users, do not reflect the views and opinions of Music.us
and are for educational and research development purposes. Our website
offers advanced search for bands and artists bio and albums and browse
options for artist band biographies resources and information. We offer
blogs and community building tools for authors, bands and users. The Music.us
Entertainment Network is web's most comprehensive one-stop shopping, community
networking and education site. Find song lyrics, guitar tablature, posters,
ring tones, free MP3 downloads and hourly updating news feeds on musicians
and any genre style including rock,
and B, blues,
- Site Map
- MP3 - Music Downloads
- Song Lyrics