Properties of the Holy See
Properties of the Holy See, as agreed in the 1929 Lateran Treaty.
- property of the Holy See outside Vatican City but in the City of Rome
- Basilica of St John Lateran (Giovanni in Laterano),
- Basilica of St Mary Major (Maria Maggiore)
- Basilica of St Paul without the Walls (San Paulo fuori la Trastevere Mura), including the monastery
- Palace of St Callixtus (San Callisto)
- Sal Gianicola & including that belonging to the Sacred College of Propaganda Fide.
- Palace of the Holy (Roman) 12 Apostles attached to the Basilica of the Holy Apostles.
- Palace attached to the Church of San Carlo Catinari
- Palace of the Datari near the Quirinal Palace.
- Palace of the Cancelleria between the Corso Vittorio Emanuel & the Campo Di Fiori.
- Palace of the Propaganda Fide on the Piazza di Spagna.
- Palace of the Holy Office (Sant'Offizia) adjacent to the Piazza San Pietro at Porto Cavalleggeri.
- Palace of the Congregation of the Oriental Church, formerly Palace of the Convertendi in Piazza San Cossacavalli.
- Palace of the Vicanato in Via Della Pigna off the Corso Vittorio Emanuele near the Piazza Del Gesu
- Gregorian University in Via Del eminario near the Church of Sant'Ignazio.
- Gregorian University Alla Pilotta facing on Piazza Di Pilotta.
- Biblical Institute on Piazza Di Pilotta.
- Archaeological Institute, Oriental Institute, Lombard College & the Russian College on Piazzas Santa Maria Maggiore.
- The two Palaces of Sant' Apollinare between the Piazza Sant' Apollinare & Via Della Serola.
- The House of Retreat for the Clergy of Saints John & Paul, including the Nympheum of Nero, on the Caelan Hill.
- properties of the Holy See outside Rome are
- The following properties were ceded to the Holy See:
- The Basilica of the Holy House (Santa Casa) at Loreto, Propvince of Ancona.
- The Basilica of St Francis at Assisi, Province of Perugia.
- The Basilica of St Anthony at Padua, Province of Padua
This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html
You may copy and modify it as long as the entire work (including additions) remains under this license.
You must provide a link to http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html
To view or edit this article at Wikipedia go to http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Properties_of_the_Holy_See
Entertainment Network. A Cyprus
Roussos Music Entertainment Company. All Rights Reserved.
are licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. You may copy and
modify it as long as the entire work (including additions) remains under
this license. You must provide a link to http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html.
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
All trademarks and service marks including Napster,
MP3 Player, iRock,
MP3 Player, iRiver,
MP3 Players + iTunes,
Musical Instrument Equipment Store, BMG
Music Service, Columbia
House DVD Club, eBay,
Musical Instruments, Billboard,
Yahoo Search Marketing, MusicMatch,
Music Plus, Billboard
Stone Magazine, Walmart
and Noble book store, CDUniverse,
are property of their respective owners. Music.us has no affiliation with
but offers alternative services. Disclaimer: Uploading or downloading
of copyrighted works without permission or authorization of copyright
holders may be illegal and subject to civil or criminal liability and
penalties. Please buy
music and refrain from any illegal downloading activity. User
submitted free content, including Wikipedia encyclopedia or modification
thereof by end users, do not reflect the views and opinions of Music.us
and are for educational and research development purposes. Our website
offers advanced search for bands and artists bio and albums and browse
options for artist band biographies resources and information. We offer
blogs and community building tools for authors, bands and users. The Music.us
Entertainment Network is web's most comprehensive one-stop shopping, community
networking and education site. Find song lyrics, guitar tablature, posters,
ring tones, free MP3 downloads and hourly updating news feeds on musicians
and any genre style including rock,
and B, blues,
- Site Map
- MP3 - Music Downloads
- Song Lyrics